Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lent: Day 8

25 February 2015: Discipline Decided 
Another day has been had, leaving me quite fatigued. Today in my Philosophy of Education course, we discussed St. Augustine and how he believes that we must put God as being the most important thing in our lives. Of course I know this to be true, yet I can't get over how difficult it is! Alright, here's the plan: tomorrow, I am going to get up early and go to breakfast. I am also going to read my Bible in that time, and spend a lot of time praying. This may seem like an easy thing to do, but I promise it won't be when my alarm goes off and my body is begging for more sleep. Seriously. Getting up in the morning has been quite the struggle for me. Yet, I need to start off my day thinking about Christ. Enough of this night writing!!!!!! 
Well, I should continue studying for my quiz tomorrow, then hit the hay.
Amelia 

No comments:

Post a Comment