February 22nd, 2015: I am swaying this Sunday
Well, I just read Oswald Chambers' entry for February 22nd, and am feeling a little lame. He told me to "remain spiritually tenacious". I shouldn't just hang on to Christ, but should go after Him. Once again, I slept through church this morning. Why must Sunday morning services be on the weekends??!!?! I NEED TO SLEEP, BUT I ALSO NEED TO GO TO CHURCH. Ugh. This is a serious problem. This is really bothering me. Lord, please help me. You're the only who can. I want to go to some organized Christian thing this week, and I am going to make it happen. I have been terrible at Christian fellowship, and this terribleness needs to be put to an end. I feel like my life is a whirlwind, and it's a bit overwhelming. It's as if I need to be putting more time in all of my activities, but then the time runs out.... I can't put more time into everything, because I don't have enough time!! And then there's sleep. Ah, sleep. I need to be more productive in my sleeping. Lord, please help me feel well rested after a night's sleep, that way I can get done the stuff I need to get done. What are my priorities? How are my loves ordered? If I am not making You my number one priority, then things are out of place. Help me order my loves. Everything needs to fall after You, or else everything will continue being a whirlwind. God, I need a spiritual leader; please grant me a good one. God, I need so much help.
Amelia
No comments:
Post a Comment