You know what's kinda cute? When a boy really likes a girl and is very obvious about it.
You know what just makes me very uncomfortable? When a girl really likes a boy and is very obvious about it.
Anyways, today was a good but unusual day. I think days like today are necessary to have every once in a while (it's 11:47pm, eastern time). Days like these, I really get to think about life in a general way. I spent nearly my entire day with new people, and frankly, it was refreshing. I chopped fire wood nearly all day with these new people, ate with these new people, then went to a party with these new people. They don't feel so new anymore. They feel like old friends, which is weird to think about.... so I won't!
There's something extremely comforting about listening to the same old song over and over again. Also, I wish the scarring of acne didn't ever happen. Also, I had one of the STRANGEST ideas/desires ever in my life today. But because it's far too bizarre and absurd and random to share on here, you may contact me privately either through the interwebs or in person and ask me what it was. I will tell you if you ask me.
It would be cool to legitimately beat box!!!!!
....This blog post is disgustingly disorganized and random. I must stop now.
"The End"
No comments:
Post a Comment