Monday, December 5, 2011

Insanity

Hi. Do you ever feel like your head is going to explode with insanity? And everything is just so stinking hilarious and everything makes you want to laugh your face off and everything is just spinning around you and making you go INSANE? Yep. Well, maybe you haven't felt that way at any point in your life. But if you HAVE, join the party of crazies. Now now, I'm not TECHNICALLY a crazy person, but it sure does feel like it a lot. And it's funny because I don't really care if this blog is a good piece of writing or if it makes sense to any brain of a human. I really don't care. Frankly, it just don't matter... I don't even care if I use bad grammar, either. Because the intention of this blog was to allow me to write stuff by typing, not really for people to see. But who knows? I could be FAMOUS one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All because of this blog. But probs not. In fact... I might prefer it if people DIDN'T read this.  I just noticed something: I have put 5 words in all caps.... STRANGE! Ha! Now 6. Honestly though, it might not have been a good idea to start using this blog, because I have a feeling that I'm going to be posting on here a lot. great. Farewell, good grades!! Ha. What do I care?!?!?! I could die tomorrow and all the schooling that I've ever submitted myself to would be a waste. HOWEVER, this blog could change lives... even after mine is over. So who knows? Only God knows. I don't know anything, really. I'd like to take a tap class again. I miss that very much. It would also be interesting to play the bass guitar. Who knows?

Well, I think I should stop for now, before this gets too out of hand. Farewell, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment