Thursday, December 1, 2011
First ACTUAL blog entry.
Well, after having revealed my secret identity as a "blogger" to a few of my friends, I found it necessary to exhort to any of you who happen to stumble upon this slight yet still insert of text that I indeed, do love to write. However, I don't usually like it when people read my writings because it's sort of like uncovering one's soul. And usually a writer's inner being is in a state of tangled messiness. So often our writings can be interpreted into something disastrous, or even something beautiful. But the real question that you should be asking yourself is, is this what the writer intended? or what does it MEAN? Unfortunately, though, unless you know the person AND they trust you as someone who will listen to them as they spill out their inner tangled mess unto you, you will never find out the true intention of many writer's writings. Now, you may propose the idea that if a book has an introduction or a forward at the beginning of the book, that it will explain what they intended to say in their piece of writing. However, this usually doesn't make the mark for spur-of-the-moment emotion. And a lot of times a writer does not have the "guts" to tell their readers what they really meant. So basically, you just have to guess. Which is fine... I suppose. I mean, I do it everyday. In fact, I do it in most everything. I guess what people are thinking about, I guess what the meaning of math is, I guess whether or not I will live tomorrow. I interpret a song in a different way than you might interpret it. But I have to wonder... what was the intention? What are they actually thinking about? I'd like to know. But I can't... so instead I write up possibilities. I write things that are true to the eye but fictional to the truth. Anyways, I think I've typed enough. No one likes to read this much!... but who knows? Maybe someone does. Maybe I need to stop guessing and interpreting and just ask people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment