Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pause. Paws.

The truth is that I shouldn't be writing right now.
The truth is that I have my first final exam of my 4th semester of college in approximately 2 hours and 7 minutes (it's currently 1053 Eastern time).
But hey.... instead of continuing my cramming, I'm going to try to say something valuable. This year has been good and crazy. It's also been calm, normal, average, and spectacular. I can't brand this year as one specific thing. I accidentally swore in front of a couple girls in the dorm last night (and it wasn't very ladylike at all... I'm trying to work on that). Mostly, I'm just content in life because of all the green: The green fabric in my dress, the green paint on my fingernails, the little bit of green in my eyeballs, the green grass and leaves, the little green Spotify icon, the green on my tea cup, and the green of going to Germany. Yep, that's pretty exciting! (I'm "Lying in the Hands of God" right now, by the way).
Last night, I was stressed out and annoyed. People were being dumb, finals were looming above my head (they still are), and I was concerned fiscally. Then, my old XC pal from high school asks me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! Talk about crazy. All these things constitute an overwhelming night. I've realized that I dislike chaos to the highest degree. When things are chill and peaceful, so am I. I don't think I'm made for the crazy life. The peachy life is much more appealing, man. If I don't have the time to text someone back, I'm too busy. I don't want my life to be like that.
So at this point, I haven't really made any particular point. Whatever. Scattered is life! The way I'm writing is a bit repulsive, but it's alright because no one but my future self will read this.
I should get back to studying.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment